Monday, December 23, 2019

Deeper meaning of coming out

There is a way we use words in our daily life. Such words like going out, reaching out, moving out, leisure, having fun, coming out... But what exactly do these words mean to our daily life?

In this blog I am attempting to define the word  "coming out. "

What's does coming out to you mean ?coming out to me means engaging in activities that enable you find out the fuller self and life.

When I was growing up, I was told that only perfumed lotions are meant only for females. But, now I realize grown up men use perfumed lotions.

This one of the reasons made me come up with this blog "Mawejje's exposee about life. "

Sometime we tend to know the definition of the words that we use in our day to day life.

Then we think, we really know their deeper meaning. Most of the time we force others to engage in activities or practices that fulfill the meaning of these words.

This is what informs norming.

Norming is forcing one's ideas, activities and practices on others not leaving any room for alternatives other than yours.

Men use perfumes and lotions but these same men when they were younger they were told these perfumes and lotions are for women.

Women can be engineers or motorbike riders. But, how many were told that only males become engineers or  motorbike riders?

How many of you, who are males we told that certain things are for females and vice versa?

So, when we use certain words we should be conversant with certain facts such as word meaning or context meaning. In this blog I have shown the extent of the meaning that one can draw out of the word "coming out!"



4 comments: